February 13th, 2019
Every Seller in the California real estate market wants to know how to reach Chinese Buyers.
Only a handful of real estate brokers understand the Chinese internet system and one of the first things you as a real estate service consumer have to understand is that a huge, huge majority real estate websites, even those of the “major” players do not have their content on international servers. I do. It’s expensive, but it has to be done so that when you hire me to sell your house, you can have the confidence to know that your home is getting international exposure. In fact, just recently, I’ve signed a contract with Juwai. No longer do my sellers of Palos Verdes homes have to be concerned about how to reach Chinese Buyers.
We read that the Chinese are among the largest groups of foreign property investors in top countries. I market my clients’ Palos Verdes homes and South Bay properties to Chinese Buyers with Juwai.com
Juwai.com is the #1 Chinese language international property portal, reaching an exclusive audience of high-net-worth Chinese consumers.
Through Juwai.com, we reach Chinese buyers both within China and living abroad, and have the expertise to service both international real estate professionals and Chinese buyers looking abroad
Chinese overseas property buyers
- fastest growing group of international buyers
- spend $180 million on overseas property
- 76% pay in cash
Chinese Consumer Focus
- 1.7 million Chinese consumer visits monthly
- feature 2.4 million listings from 58 countries
- more than 12,000 pieces of editorial, market analysis, emigration and investment work product
Behind the Great Firewall of China the challenge of how to reach Chinese Buyers
- websites not hosted in China experience slow page load times or are blocked in their entirety
- Juwai.com is the only portal hosted both behind China’s great firewall and on Amazon’s global cloud
Chinese Consumer Support Center
Juwai’s multilingual team fields enquiries online and via a toll free number and Juwai mobile channels
- inquiries are translated for follow up
- less than 1% of Chinese speak English
- properties and content are entirely Chinese
Use the contact popup in the lower right corner of this screen to contact me for more information
The above data is from Juwai and featured in global & Chinese press – Forbes, The WSJ, CNBC, Sing Tao, South China Morning Post & Sina.