January 15th, 2018
Rancho Palos Verdes Homes newsletter from the City for Spring of 2014
The Spring Rancho Palos Verdes city newsletter is out and will be mailed to residents soon. However, I have an early copy for you. If you know of anyone thinking of owning one of the many Rancho Palos Verdes homes for sale (map), feel welcome to use the share buttons on this blog post to let them know of the latest “goings on” in the city of Rancho Palos Verdes. After all, when you’re buying one of the Rancho Palos Verdes homes, you’re buying the neighborhood and the feeling of living in this terrific town and not just “sticks and bricks”! Some of the highlights in the newsletter are:
- Michael Throne is the new Public Works director. Why is this important? Well the city spends a lot of money on public works, not the least of which is the San Ramon Project and know about Mr. Throne may be important to you. When asked about the biggest challenges he perceived for the city, he said “In my short tenure, fulfilling the City Council’s goals, increasing emergency preparedness, establishing an integrated plan to manage and finance public infrastructure, developing the public works organization, and having a strategic plan for the Portuguese Bend landslide are, as a start, the big challenges I’m seeing now”
- How is the drought effecting the city of Rancho Palos Verdes
- Whale of a Day has been rescheduled to April 5. This is always a fun event celebrating the Pacific Gray Whales’ annual migration
- Did you know the “San Ramon Canyon” tunnel has reached the light of day? What does this mean if you own one of the many Rancho Palos Verdes homes? “The outlet structure at the toe of the bluff is also complete. The contractor has done a truly artistic job of sculpting and staining the concrete used to form the protective walls against the bluff.” Do you know when the next free hazardous waste dump is? I do and you can find out here too!
- Is running a “green” Rancho Palos Verdes home important to you? Get some tips here in the newsletter
- What are you doing on April 27th at 3:00pm? Want to go on a hike?
- More regulations coming folks. What new state building codes with effect Rancho Palos Verdes homes?
- If you have a lot of brush around your home, don’t get fined!
- Did you know there are at least 28 recreation classes for those that own Rancho Palos Verdes homes?
Rancho Palos Verdes Homes For Sale
[spatialmatch_map id=69 width=100% height=650]