June 4th, 2020
How is the corona virus pandemic affecting Palos Verdes Palos Verdes Real Estate Market Trends?
Are you safe? 🙏 First and foremost we want to make sure you are safe, if there is anything we can do to help you through this heightened time of uncertainty please let us know. At the same time, we also know people still need our assistance with real estate. Our office and agents are all still working from a safe remote location. Ask us how we can help you while still keeping our social distancing! We are here to serve you.
You might be surprised at the answer and as usual, we WILL stick to the facts and not to fear. Play this video, it’s important because instead of “fear based” decision making, it’s always better to make “fact based” decision making
How is the Corona Virus Affecting Palos Verdes Real Estate Market Trends
Of course, things change all the time so check in to my channel or better yet, subscribe so you don’t miss the latest updates Bookmark this link to get the latest answer to the question on how is covid-19 affecting palos verdes homes
Meanwhile, to search some great Palos Verdes homes, or real estate across most of California without having your search tracked or your information sold to multiple agents and advertisers (like zillow, realtor.com, redfin and all the other big “free” sites do), go to … https://search.palosverdeshomesbest.com
I want to make sure you’re using at least one of these two utilities; it’s important because …
- they are cutting edge in each of their categories and
- they will help you be a smarter, more informed buyer, seller or owner of real estate.
- The second one’s importance is not so much the “value” component (let’s be honest, how accurate can a computer algorithm really be when nuancing “view”, “condition”, “micro-location” and/or “lot utility” variables), …
- rather the importance in the results of the “big data” tech that informs you how many REAL buyers are actually searching NOW for a home matching your home’s characteristics! No other broker can do this for you and pay PLENTY to bring this service to my clients!
- Listen up because this is important too … did you know that the big “free” home search platforms like *illow and *ealtor.com and *edfin etc are collecting your search patterns, what you’re looking at, all your contact information and then they sell that to multiple real estate agents and advertisers on their platform?? Ever wonder why you notice an increase in spam emails and spam phone calls? That’s why you need to search on a PRIVATE platform where your information is NEVER sold to anyone EVER! Use the search platform below (the image on the right)
#palosverdeshomes #palosverdes #coronavirus #markettrends