Accessory Dwelling Units in Palos Verdes
My goal will be to update this Accessory Dwelling Units in Palos Verdes page with the latest information so check back in from time to time
The city of Rancho Palos Verdes will be, on June 25, having a virtual public hearing on ADUs.
Staff has reviewed the proposed code amendment for compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and determined that the proposed Code Amendment is exempt from CEQA, pursuant to Section 15061(b)(3)…. The final staff report will be available on the City’s website, https://www.rpvca.gov, on Thursday July 9, 2020, under “Planning Commission Agenda”. If you have any questions, please contact Senior Planner Amy Seeraty at (310) 544-5231 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to make sure you’re using at least one of these three services; it’s important because …
- you need to stay on top of the latest effects of COVID-19 on Palos Verdes and Beach Cities homes (Video)
- the next two services are cutting edge in each of their categories and ◦the “Search Homes” platform below allows you to search PRIVATELY with your information secure and never sold! Did you know the big search platforms like Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin and the like, record your search patterns, what you looked at, how often you’re online, and all your personal and private contact info then they sell that information to multiple real estate agents and advertisers on their platforms?!?! 🤔 Ever wonder why you’re experiencing more spam calls and emails?
- they will help you be a smarter, more informed buyer, seller, or owner of real estate.
- The second one’s importance is not so much the “value” component (let’s be honest, how accurate can a computer algorithm really be when attempting nuance “view”, “condition”, “micro-location” and/or “lot utility” variables), …
- rather the importance of the results with the “big data” tech that informs you how many REAL buyers are actually searching NOW for a home matching your home’s characteristics! No other broker can do this for you and I invest thousands of dollars to bring this service to my clients! Imagine how much more your home would sell, targeting these Buyers with a campaign increasing competition to own your home
- And the fourth service is our Virtual Home Buying service which is benefiting Sellers AND Buyers, click here to learn more
|Imagine the competitive edge you would have knowing how many REAL buyers are searching for a home like yours|